Back to School Protocol:
1) Wearing masks – CBE decide students from grade k-12 wear masks. For better perfection, we require all students and all personnel entering the school wear masks.
2) Social distancing- Use of shared items or equipment is to be avoided where possible. All students should have their own supplies. We will have physical distancing (2 metre spacing) in and outside of the classroom, including hallways, washrooms, and common areas to help prevent the spread of disease. Our school have this advantage of small class size. We will do better than other school.
3) Proper hand wash when possible. Hand sanitizer will be provided in each classroom. Students and staff are required to perform hand hygiene when entering and exiting the school as well as before entering the classroom. Consider to bring your student water bottles rather than having them drink at water fountain. *Diluted Bleach will be applied to washrooms and high-touch surface several times a day.
4) Before and after entering school - Routine self-screening for all staff and screening of students completed by parents using the Alberta Health Daily Checklist. We have strict stay-at-home policy for any children, students or staff with symptoms of COVID-19. We will take temperature at the entrance. Sign in at the entrance. We will have a drop off and pick up zone outside of school to reduce the traffic inside school.
5) We encourage parents volunteer to help out to ensure your students’ safe and smooth learning in school and online. These are the items which you can volunteer.